Go Green Micro Paving Cold Mix Asphalt is patented high technology and environment friendly product, uses eco-friendly cold mix processing and significant ultra thin overlay technology, Micro overlay cold asphalt especially designed for construction and maintenance of wearing courses. Its paving thickness only require 0.7-1.2cm. Construction is quick and easy.
Micro Paving cold mix asphalt is an effective preventive maintenance application that seals and waterproofs the surface while correcting minor defects, filling non-working ruts and improving skid resistance and appearance. The thin surface is an excellent choice for city streets and freeways as well as high traffic volume roads. The high-performance surface treatment is a mixture of fine open-graded aggregate, polymer modified asphalt emulsion etc. The aggregate is 100% crushed, and meets stringent requirements for clay content, soundness and abrasion. The products are placed on the road using a thin layer paving machine without require heating or apply any tack coat on its application. It is a cost-effective pavement preservation technique.
" Go Green Micro Paving offers a superior bond to the surface and is the longest lasting of the surface treatments. "
--- Pavement Magazine, February 2010
Go Green Micro-Paving Cold Mix Asphalt offers a cost-efficient and long lasting remedy for worn high-volume surfaces. A special, polymer modified overlay prevent road aging, destruction, prolongs the service time of the pavement.
* Micro Paving seals small cracks and surface imperfections, waterproofs the surface, and protects the pavement structurure.
* Does not required heat in its application. Therefore, there is no time limit between production and application.
* A conventional primer or tack coat before application is not necessary
* Provides an attractive, smooth black surface which aids in lane delineation.
* The paving thickness is only 7 to 12mm, much thinner than traditional overlays. The very thin overlay is ideal where curbs and overhead clearances need to be preserved.
* Durable overlay fills ruts, preserves grade and curb reveal, and eliminates crowning and buildup.
* All season construction, not sensitive to climatic conditions, successful installation were carried out at temperatures from below 25 degree to above 50 Celsius degree
* Due to its unique properties of modified asphalt, the asphalt mixture has the pressure sensitive performance, the greater the volume of traffic, micro overlay bonded with the original surface more firmly.
* Safe Driving. High level of skid resistance. Reduces hydroplaning
* Noise reduction, antifogging, excellent resistance to water damage.
* Storage time can be 1 year, which allows you to use them for several different projects at different time
* Minimal disruption to traffic, business and residents. Accept traffic within 3 hours.
* The material is non-hazardous and environmentally friendly.