Go Green Colorless Asphalt Binder is our overseas office espeically developed new pattern eco-friendly materials, which used to produce hot mix color asphalt. This product including high performance asphalt modifier, high viscosity asphalt stabilizing agent, high molecular polymer, antiaging agent etc, which make the product has economic, eco-friendly, good high temperature stabilization, good performance for water resistance, easy to construction etc features.
Go Green can provide 190kg steel drum or 20-30 tons asphalt tank for loading decoloring asphalt emulsion.
During the production, mixing the colorless asphalt binder with 3% color asphalt pigment and aggregate in the asphalt tank, then form into hot mix color asphalt mixture. The finished product should be load into lorry to the construction site, suggested paving thickness is 3cm. The colored pavement has good strength, good high and low temperature performance, beautiful and vivid color, very long lasting.
Production and Construction Process:
1. Clean the black asphalt feeding pipe, contect it to the color asphalt equiipment.
2. Clean up the mixing tank before mixing.
3. Heat the colorless asphalt binder to around 160-175℃, control the aggregate heating temperature at 170-190℃.
4. Calculate the pigment quantity before production, pour the pigment into mixing tank, the aggregate should be uniformly covered with pigment, no block or particle segregation.
5. The transportation lorry and paving machine should be clean up in advance.
6. Keep continous paving to make sure uniform color and particle.
7. Compact it for 2-3 times to ensure its compaction, but avoid overvoltage, otherwise the crush aggregate would effect the color.
8. Open to traffic after 3-4 hours.