Geogrid is a kind of geosynthetic material, it has strong tension which has special performances and functions. Geogrids often used to reinforces soils, retaining wall as well as subbases and similar materials. Compare to soil, using geogrid, it can allow them to transfer forces to a larger area, thus to make effect of reinforcement.
Go Green popular geogrids including HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid, Biaxial Geogrid, Fiberglass Geogrid, Steel-Plastic Composite Geogrid, Polyester Warp Knitting Geogrid etc.
1. High tensile, low deformation.
2. All physical factors such as anti-draw, anti-tear, anti-corrosion to meet the requirement of water works, chemical, tunnels, and transportation project in most conditions, thus to permanently meet the project requirement.
3. Good aging resistance, durable performance and wide temperature range.
4. Easy for construction, low cost, effectively save the project period and greatly save the total project cost.
Below is the HDPE Uniaxial Plastic Geogrid Technical Data, for more different types geogrid technical data, please refer to our catalogues.
Go Green geogrid has wide application:
1. Geogrid is a kind of high tensile structure material, suitable for highway, city street, railway, airport runway, parking, dock etc to permanently reinforce its road base.
2. Suitable for the river & sea dam reinforcement.
3. Suitable for garden, vegetable field, farm etc fencing, easy to use and destuffing, looks beautiful.
4. Suitable for retaining wall, bridge and slope protection, in case to prevent the soil erosion.
5. Suitable for tunnel, mine roadway reinforcement.